This mouthwatering gluten-free bruschetta recipe is divine. It's a perfect blend of fresh summer ingredients to sit atop our toasted 'Sourdough One.'
Ingredients:The Sourdough One
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 cup ricotta cheese (ensure it's gluten-free)
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
Fresh basil leaves, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 190°C
- Place The Sourdough One slices on a baking sheet and toast in the oven until they are lightly golden, about 5-7 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the ricotta with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Once the bread slices are toasted, spread a generous layer of ricotta on each slice.
- Top the ricotta with halved cherry tomatoes and sprinkle fresh basil over the top.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the bruschetta and add salt and pepper to taste.